- To verify your career situation.
- To look for a new challenge.
- To take the next step in your career.
There are several reasons for a professional re-orientation:
Work dissatisfaction, unemployment, excess workload, underload or boredom, mobbing, fear of failure, inadequate remuneration, private reasons and so on. Taking stock of the situation under the guidance of a consultant will help you to get a clear picture of your strengths and weaknesses. The basis is answers to the following questions:
- What is my current job situation?
- What would I change if I had the chance to do so?
- What core competences do I offer an employer?
- What are my personnel limits?
Career guidance will help you to focus on your strengths and find a new perspective. I will support you in the job application process as well as in identifying useful further education programs. I offer you the opportunity to go through a simple behavioural analysis as part of the self-assessment.